Maisie, Megan, Jack

Maisie, Megan, Jack

Thursday 23 October 2014

Blind Faith Titling Tests and Feedback

Titling Tests
In the process of creating the titling - Draft 1
I am, at the moment, in the process of creating our iconic title to go on our poster and review and feature in our short film. 

Finished titling - Draft 2 - Ready to invert and use in our short film.
This is the finished product I created using Photoshop, I have received feedback from our target demographic in passing conversation and below are a few quotes of what they have said.

"I love the idea of the braille being part of the title and I think it fits well with the name."  - 17 year old female

"The font is simple but looks good, the dots don't make the words too hard to read either."   - 17 year old male
"I think the title looks really good after hearing what the film is about. Maybe some colour could be used to make the title more interesting"   - 16 year old female

Here is some more feedback that I received via Facebook

"What do you think of this idea of titling for a short film about a blind girl named Faith?"





"Have you got any ideas on how to improve it or anything you think will make it look better?"






No comments:

Post a Comment